Seneca Park Zoo Society does not offer refunds on admission, camps, classes, memberships or special event ticket purchases. As a non-profit organization, we will extend your membership or provide you with another complimentary
ZooShop purchases are refundable when the original receipt is presented within 15 business days of the purchase date.
For the safety and welfare of our animals, please:
- Stay on your side of the guardrails. Do not allow children to climb on or over the barriers.
- Do not feed the animals or encourage improper interaction of any kind.
- No balloons, alcohol, roller skates, Rollerblades, roller shoes, weapons, skateboards, bikes or scooters are allowed on grounds.
Seneca Park Zoo's policy on pets:
- The Seneca Park Zoo does not allow pets of any kind on grounds. Only service animals are granted entrance. In the instance of a service animal, please inform the Zoo's Front Gate staff if you will be bringing a service animal onto Zoo grounds.
- Please do not leave your pet in the car while visiting the Zoo. If Zoo staff finds that an animal has been locked in a car, we will call the proper authorities. We will also not hesitate to use any means necessary to save your pet if it is in immediate distress.
Thank you for helping to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one. In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions as ordered by Zoo personnel to ensure your safety.